A fully clothed massage, this treatment focuses on the high-tension areas of the neck, back, shoulders, arms, and hands. Conducted on a specially designed portable massage chair, this treatment is very effective at producing therapeutic results in a brief period, generally 5-20 minutes.
This treatment is ideal for corporate offices, private parties, or special events. Minimal space is needed and set up is quick and easy. Session times for On-Site massage vary depending on the number of participants, therapists booked, and time allotted. Sessions can be scheduled as often as you like, we recommend at least two-to-four times per month to achieve optimal benefits.
Benefits of Chair Massage in the Workplace
Chair massage in your office will offer HUGE benefits for your staff including:
· Increases employee morale, creativity and productivity
· Improves concentration and work performance
· Helps employees to reduce tension and recharge
· Prevents physical and emotional overload
· Provides a brief change of pace to allow employees to refocus and regain clarity
· Boosts energy and alertness
· Helps alleviate anxiety, depression, irritability and anger
· Lower health costs, employee turnover and absenteeism
· Reduces potential Workers’ Compensation claims
Our therapists are licensed and trained to address all the most common workplace complaints:
· Neck Pain
· TMJ Syndrome
· Repetitive Stress Injuries
· Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
We offer several options to make sure that massage is a convenient and affordable part of your organization’s wellness program.
1) Company sponsored: your organization pays 100% and is invoiced directly for payment by check or debit/ credit card.
2) Co-pay: Costs are subsidized partially by your wellness program and the employee pay a portion. This is often 50/50 but depends on your needs/ budget.
3) Employee sponsored: If your wellness budget does not include massage but your company supports holistic wellness initiatives, we can set up on-site and employees can schedule during breaks or lunch and pay with credit/ debit cards.
Let us know what works best for your organization’s needs.
Call us at 877-7-HANDZZ EXT 2. (877) 726-3999 EXT. 2